We want to help
You’re smart and successful. You went to college. You secured a good job for yourself. And now you’re ready to get your financial house in order. But it’s complicated and you don’t know where to start. You want someone to explain your options with your student loans and credit cards. You also want to save for a down payment on a home and take a trip to Brazil next year.
I’m so happy you found us. I know how hard it can be to find the right financial advisor to work with. I was there, too. But if you’re open, willing, and ready to invest the time, money and energy into a financial planning relationship, I know we can help. And we want to help. We can’t wait to help you feel the peace and clarity that you so deserve with your money.
SCHEDULE YOUR COMPLIMENTARY CALL
I believe that if I can help simplify my clients’ lives by building a solid financial plan, and strive to give them confidence and more direction than they may free up their time and spend it in more fulfilling ways. I know how important balance is to a family and how having confidence in your financial plan can enhance that balance.
– Tommy Martin, Founder/CEO
WHAT WE’LL COVER
Budgeting & Cash Flow
Student Loan & Credit Card Debt
Employee Benefits Optimization
Tax Planning Strategies
What to expect
- 30-minute Discovery Meeting, where we’ll determine if we’re a good fit for each other.
You First Month
- 90-minute Data Collection Meeting to review your current financial data and define you short- and long-term financial goals.
- 90-minute Strategy Meeting to review specific strategies to address each of your financial goals. Successful strategies are ones that are jointly selected by the both of us.
- 60-minute Implementation Meeting, where we start implementing agreed-upon strategies. We’ll coordinate the entire process and reach out to your other advisors, like your attorney or CPA.
Three-month & six-month check-in phone sessions
- 45-minute check-in call at the three- or six-month mark. We want to make sure that you are on track and not having difficulties in implementing any part of your financial plan. If there are any updates we need to make towards any strategies, we’ll make note of them here.